We Are Experts In:


Essential Skills Work Visa

You can apply for this visa if you have received a job offer from a New Zealand employer and you are qualified or have the experience required to work in the position offered. In most cases, the prospective employer should carry out the so-called labour market test. This test is to verify and satisfactorily prove that there are no New Zealanders available or easily trained for the task.


Student Visas

If you plan to study in New Zealand for more than 3 months, you will usually need a student visa. If approved, the applicant can study full-time in New Zealand for a specified period. In some cases the applicant can work up to a certain hours a week.


Border Exceptions

Expressions of interest (EOI) are now open. Some overseas work visa holders, or partners who have strong of onshore visa holders, who have ongoing and strong links to New Zealand will be able to apply.


Residence Class Visas

A Residence Class Visa is a visa that allows you to stay indefinitely in New Zealand. With this visa you can study, work, invest or start your own business. The most common subcategories of this visa are the Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) and the Family Category.


Family Stream Visas

Partnership visas, whether traditionally or culturally arranged, children’s visas or event parents (temporarily unavailable). All family relationships carry weight within the New Zealand immigration system. Some of these visas can be applied for as temporary visa holders, others only as residents, permanent residents or citizens.


Section 61 Visas

If you have become unlawful in New Zealand and wish to rectify the situation, you can apply for Section 61 on immigration to New Zealand. Our experienced Licensed Immigration Advisers will work on your behalf to help resolving this situation before it is too late (i.e. Being served a deportation order).


Businnes & Entrepreneur Visas

With these visas you can invest in New Zealand or start your own business. Investment ranges from $100k to several million. You can invest in New Zealand businesses or government bonds, or if you have the right skills, buy or start your own business.


Employer Accreditation

Employer Accreditation will become compulsory during 2021 if your company employs overseas workers. Start your application now and avoid disruption to your business operation.


Responses to Immigration Letters (PPI)

Responding promptly, concisely and effectively to a “Potentially Harmful Information” (PPI) letter is an important and challenging task that, if done incorrectly, can lead to adverse results. Whether this letter is in response to an application for a temporary or residence class visa, it must be answered immediately. Our advisers will use their experience and skills to deal with the issue quickly.


Character or Health waivers

If for any reason you do not meet the character or health requirements, you can work with us to apply for a waiver. Immigration New Zealand (INZ) could consider waiving character requirements if your character issues don’t fall under section 15 or 16 of the Immigration Act 2009. Likewise, there are certain conditions that would allow you to apply for health waiver, but others do not. Consult us on this delicate matter.


Immigration Protection Tribunal (IPT) appeals

We can appeal to it for you regarding:
– decisions about residence class visas
– decisions about the recognition of a person as a refugee or protected person
– liability for deportation
– decisions to stop recognising a person as a refugee or protected person
– decisions to cancel the recognition of a New Zealand citizen as a refugee or protected person.


Special Directions (ministerial intervention)

The New Zealand immigration framework can be very strict and sometimes take no account of special circumstances. In such cases, our advisors could ask the Minister of Immigration (or one of his staff) to issue a specific order (special direction) in a particular case. Good advocacy and skills are required for this type of request.


If you are seeking advice or guidance, Koen and Sosa ("Now Visa Advisers") is the answer. Don't hesitate and contact them as their service was amazing. Big thanks to Veronica, Hernan and specially Rosi. My visa got approved in 2 weeks! thanks for your services.
Nacho Devoto
If you are seeking advice or guidance, Koen and Sosa is the answer. Don't hesitate and contact them as their service was amazing. Big thanks to Veronica, Hernan and specially Rosi. My visa got approved in 2 weeks! thanks for your services. They were really helpful on my application visa!!! Highly recommended. Veronica, she did a great job, after 2 weeks of my application my visa was granted!!!!! Thanks so much for all your effort!!!! 🙂
Nacho Devoto
I met them when my partner had an issue with a visa, and they were so much more than just only her advisors. They support her from the beggining, and knew exactly what to do, efficiently and with and incredible compromise. They also were our support along the whole process, so important for us at this moment. We are really happy to know them, after that complicated visa (wich of course they sorted out) we always contact them for every single Inmigration question or doubts. I highly recommend them. After us, all our friends started to contact them for differents questions or visa issues (partners, student visa, work visas, residencies, ect) and all of them were successful. "Do not hesitate to contact them, do not waste your time and money with another people...if you have a problem with inmigration, or any aother inquiery related....Koen&Sosa ("Now Visa Advisers") is your answer."
Attorney Image
Nicolas Stickar

Do you need Immigration Advice?

If you’re reading this, you probably do. Trust us with your case. We will handle it carefully, humanly and confidentially. We will work on your case as the most important, because it is for you, so it is for us.